Monday, July 18, 2011

Goals and Plans


Goals

            My goals in life are simple, yet the ways to get there may not be so simple.  My goals are to get married, complete school, start my own business, raise great righteous children, and to worthily serve in the church in whatever calling the Lord has for me.  I will discuss the goals I have, and my plans of how to get there. 
            First I will discuss getting married.  I have already done the hard part, I found a very wonderful and righteous woman who is willing to marry me.  Samantha Jean Lee and I are engaged to be married in August.  We are very excited, and are planning everything every day.    We have a lot of things to plan and prepare, but we are well on our way to having everything planned out to the T.  I am very happy with how things are going, and am very excited to be with her forever. 
            Next, I would like to finish school studying Business Management.  While in school I plan to gain the education to be able to provide for my future family.  I am not sure yet if I will go back to get my Master’s degree, but I know I want to be able to understand the business theories, and how everything works in a business.  I want to be able to start my own business and I realize that an education is crucial to my long term success. 
            Starting my own business is another goal I have.  I would like to be able to run a business with just a few partners.  It is a passion I have, to create an organization that pulls in money.  I know that I have skills, and natural tendencies to be good at organizing and leading, and I want to grow that skill that I have been blessed with.  It is really something I have always wanted to do.  I plan to get an education, and then start working for someone who is in a similar field as the one I want to go into.  After I have gained experience, I will start my own firm.  I realize that it is necessary to understand what I will be doing, and I believe that working for someone and being there with the first hand work will give me a huge foot forward to be able to start my own business and rely on what I have leared. 
            One of my most important goals is to raise great, righteous children.  I believe there is nothing more important in life actually.  I want to teach them in many different ways, including example, hands on, scripture study, and many other ways to ensure they have all the spiritual nutrients they need to grow healthily in the gospel.  If I didn’t do anything else right in my life, I would want to provide for my children in every aspect of what they need.  I will work with my wife and we will teach them together.  I plan on giving them more importance than anything that can come my way in life. 
            Another of the most important goals I have is that of serving worthily in whatever calling the Lord wants me to serve in.  I will try my hardest to always do what Is right, and help others come to know what I know.  I want to help others become the best people they can be.  I believe fulfilling one’s calling is a very good way of receiving blessings. 
            I plan to achieve my goals through help from the Lord, and my future wife, and my family.  I realize that I cannot do anything alone really.  There is not much I can do on my own, which I think is a great blessing.  I plan to work hard at whatever I do.  I know that the Lord will bless me and my family if I work hard and do what he want me to do.  As I pursue my goals I hope to become a better person and not go backwards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment