Monday, July 18, 2011

Testimony

I believe in Christ. I believe He is my savior. He is the only One who can bring me to salvation. I have come to love and rely on Him. The more I get to know Him, the more I wonder about how it is possible that He can atone for all of us. I know the Lord is the Savior of the world. He has made it possible for all of us somehow, to live with him again one day. The Lord loves me so much, and does not ever let me get into trouble unless I ask for it. He has kept me very safe all of my life, and I am very grateful for that. He has cared for me even when I have had no idea He is doing so. He has a perfect capability of knowing exactly what I need and when I need it. He allows me to learn in the best way possible, and gives me life lessons that stick with me if I let them. I love the Lord, and what he has done for me is amazing.
The Lord has established his church here on the earth once again. He has placed prophets and apostles to preach His words. I know that the Priesthood of God is the only power and authority that allows us to perform the saving ordinances in the correct way and with the correct authority. The power that the Lord has restored upon the earth is the only power that can bring us back to Him and our Heavenly Father. I love the Lord and strive to obey what He commands. I know that I am weak, but He can make me strong where I am weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment